Why Glas Marte?
- Technical specialists are in demand!
- Glas Marte has been around since 1930 and bases itself on a lot of experience.
- We are innovative: Numerous patents bear witness to this.
- Apprentice training company since 1945
- «Excellent apprenticeship company» for many years
- over 300 employees
- manageable apprentice team: 10 to 15 apprentices
- 93% of our apprentices want to stay in the company after their apprenticeship.
- There is a lot to do: 60,000 kg of glass are processed every day.
- Regular apprentice competitions prove: Glas Marte apprentices are the best in the country.
- Your opinion counts: You can actively help to shape your training.
- Your instructor, Robert Aichner, was an apprentice at Glas Marte. He therefore knows what he is talking about.
With good grades and performance in the company, apprenticeship competitions and non-smoking, you can earn a total of 11,500 euros in bonuses during your training. In addition, events and excursions continually take place. To strengthen you and your team. In the common room you can let off steam with a game of table football. And due to the rotation principle you get to know all the Glas Marte departments – so you don't get bored and can find out what you want to specialise in, because we also have exciting jobs for you after your apprenticeship, too! If that's not enough for you, you can of course add a voluntary 4th year of apprenticeship – that and the apprenticeship with a general university entrance qualification also offer you advantages in the labour market.
Do you have any questions that you're dying to ask? Robert, our apprentice instructor, will be happy to answer them!
In order to make starting at Glas Marte easier for the new apprentices, a joint team cooking day took place last week.
We are pleased that, together with Noreen, we received the award for Austria's best companies offering apprenticeships in the "Glass Construction Technology" sector.
State, AK and WKV awarded Glas Marte and other Vorarlberg companies the title "Excellent Apprenticeship Company" for their special commitment.