What is special about UNIGLAS® TOP?
UNIGLAS® TOP has a particularly positive energy balance. Heat protection insulating glass combines high light transmission and ideal colour neutrality with very good energy input. That's why UNIGLAS® TOP is also suitable for passive houses.
Dwindling energy resources and rising heating costs are continuously increasing expectations for thermal insulation. New technologies in the production of heat protection insulating glass make it possible: minimum heating costs with maximum thermal insulation in harmony with our environment. Better thermal insulation reduces energy consumption and thus CO2 emissions.
Especially since the introduction of building and energy passes, perfect insulation glazing is an indication of high construction quality and thus contributes sustainably to an increase in property values. These types of glass can also be used for stepped insulating glass with edge enamel.
Optional: Cross bars with insulating glass
Gregorian windows give a building extra comfort and friendliness. Glas Marte offers two versions:
- Vienna cross bars (real wood cross bars)
- The cross bars are located in the cavity of the insulating glass. Therefore, cleaning is particularly convenient. These cross bars are available in all common RAL colours as well as 2 colours (inside and outside).
- E-cross bars (Europa cross bars)
In addition to the cross bars in the cavity, real cross bars are also placed on the glass.
- Helima cross bar
- Sound insulation
- Rw 50 dB | C; Ctr (-2;-6)
- max. light reflection to the outside: 15%
- Sun protection
- maximum light transmittance: 70%
- min. total energy transmittance: 24%
- Protection of the coatings
- invisible construction elements
- Edge seal retainer