GM WINDOORAIL® is a fixed unit. The Juliette balcony consists of horizontal metal profiles, a glass element with polished, free edges on two sides and fastening components. This means that floor-to-ceiling windows are optimally secured.
Prefabrication and assembly:
Thanks to prefabrication, optimum, uniform glass support is guaranteed. The prefabricated glass railing modules are mounted on the building site directly into the base plates that are pre-mounted on the window – without tools. The attachment to the window profiles enables tolerance compensation and absorbs the changes in length due to temperature fluctuations on the facade. As a rule, GM WINDOORAIL® glass railings are mounted on the vertical window profiles with at least four fasteners. They are mounted directly on the window frame (plastic, wood, wood-aluminium, aluminium or steel).
Technology: gentle arresting instead of hard blocking:
- forces of momentum are cushioned by simple, effective mechanism
- under enormous load, the glass gives way in a controlled manner in the direction of the risk of falling
- significantly lower load on the window construction (in case of load, no damage to frame or pane)
- Return anti drop device simply to the basic position after swinging out
- Impact tests according to EN 12600
- GM WINDOORAIL® FRAMELESS
- GM WINDOORAIL® RECTANGULAR/OVAL
- GM WINDOORAIL® RECTANGULAR 54/30