GM WINDOORAIL® FRAMELESS is a fixed unit. The French glass balcony consists of a glass element with free glass edges on all sides and 4 glass holders in the corners. The prefabricated modules are mounted directly into the pre-assembled base plates on the window without tools.
Prefabrication and assembly:
Thanks to prefabrication, optimum, uniform glass support is guaranteed. The prefabricated glass railing modules are mounted on the building site directly into the base plates that are pre-mounted on the window – without tools. The fastening of the French glass balcony to the window profiles enables tolerance compensation and absorbs changes in length due to temperature fluctuations on the facade. As a rule, GM WINDOORAIL® FRAMELESS glass railings are mounted on the vertical window profiles with at least four fasteners. They are mounted directly on the window frame (plastic, wood, wood-aluminium, aluminium or steel).
Technology: gentle arresting instead of hard blocking:
- forces of momentum are cushioned by simple, effective mechanism
- under enormous load, the glass gives way in a controlled manner in the direction of the risk of falling
- significantly lower load on the window construction (in case of load, no damage to frame or pane)
- Return anti drop device simply to the basic position after swinging out
- Impact tests according to EN 12600