With Glas Marte, in contrast to other systems, the glass is held in the lower running shoe by bonding. An exact glass position is thus guaranteed, the panes do not slip. In addition, the glass is supported centrally. The reliable perpendicular support of our glass doors is based on a simple principle: two rollers on two running rails. The guide rail protects against damage. The concealed brush seal ensures a low-maintenance construction, freezing up is impossible. Simple installation is a matter of course with Glas Marte.
- structural glass bonding and lifting protection
- low running noise due to plastic-coated stainless steel ball bearing rollers
- weather-resistant small parts
- low-maintenance design
- concealed brush seal (no freezing up)
- perfect protection of the glass edge by running shoe
- Easy assembly
Details of the sliding system:
The frameless, bottom mounted sliding system GM LIGHTROLL® 10/12 is used for floor-to-ceiling glazing in the outdoor area (maximum system height 2,500 mm). This makes it the ideal glass windscreen for patio, loggia or balcony. The multi-track sliding system (2, 3, 4 or 5 tracks) is extremely space-saving and allows the glazing to be opened up to 80%. The slender sliding doors can be moved to the right and left. The glazing can be locked by means of a locking bolt or pressure cylinder lock.
Comfort package GM LIGHTROLL® 10/12 with catch function
- Catch and blocking function: individual activation and deactivation with the foot
- familiar flexibility of the individual sliding panes
- opening (passage) possible at any desired location
- runs in its own track, therefore does not require any additional space
- optically integrated solution: The profile widths of the fly screen are precisely matched to the profile widths of the sliding system.
- simple operability
- low-noise function
- simple assembly – click here for the video
These sliding doors are ideal for:
- Patio glazing
- Loggia glazing
- Balcony glazing