At Glas Marte, in contrast to other systems, the glass panes are held in the upper running shoe by bonding and additionally by a retaining device with bolts. The sliding doors are therefore not held solely by means of bonding or clamping. An exact glass position is thus guaranteed, the panes do not slip. In addition, the glass is supported centrally. The reliable perpendicular support of our glass doors is based on a simple principle: two rollers on two running rails. The guide rail protects against damage. The concealed brush seal ensures a low-maintenance construction, freezing up is impossible. Simple installation is a matter of course with Glas Marte.
- retaining device of the glass panes with bolts and additional bonding
- low running noise due to plastic-coated stainless steel ball bearing rollers
- weather-resistant small parts
- low-maintenance design
- concealed brush seal (no freezing up)
- perfect protection of the glass edge by running shoe
- easy assembly
Details of the sliding system:
The frameless, top-hung sliding system GM TOPROLL® PARAPET is DIN 18008 compliant. This complete solution for balcony glazing with glass parapet includes sliding glass and parapet glass. The multi-track sliding system (3 or 4 tracks) is extremely space-saving and allows the glazing to be opened up to 75%. The sliding doors can be moved to the right and left. The glazing can be locked by means of a pressure cylinder lock.
These sliding doors are ideal for:
- Balcony glazing with glass parapet