With Glas Marte, in contrast to other systems, the rollers roll on running rails – not as usual in easily soiled trough or trench guides. Plastic-coated stainless steel ball bearing rollers guarantee low running noise. The glass in GM TOPROLL® 10/14 INDOOR is held by bolts and additional bonding. An exact glass position is thus guaranteed, the panes do not slip. In addition, the glass is reliably supported perpendicularly.
Simple installation is a matter of course with Glas Marte! There are several variants: Ceiling and wall fastening, skylight installation or fixed part adaptation. The sliding door system is also available with fixed part adaptation. It is possible to install the running rail flush with the ceiling. Thanks to the local guidance in the edge area, a barrier-free passage is possible. The sliding glass doors are operated without floor guidance – the system has no threshold. The sliding elements can be moved to the right or left. The catch function allows several sliding elements to be moved at the same time.
- retaining device of the glass panes with bolts and additional bonding
- rollers on running rails
- low running noise due to plastic-coated stainless steel ball bearing rollers
- reliable perpendicular mounting
- barrier-free passage thanks to local guidance in the edge area
- Easy assembly
- visually restrained handle variants
- Screwing with stainless steel hex socket head screw or visible screw piece made of stainless steel is possible