With Glas Marte, in contrast to other systems, the rollers roll on running rails – not as usual in easily soiled trough or trench guides. Plastic-coated stainless steel ball bearing rollers guarantee low running noise. The glass panes of GM TOPROLL® 100 are held by bolts and an additional bonding. An exact glass position is thus guaranteed, the panes do not slip. In addition, the glass is reliably supported perpendicularly.
Simple installation is a matter of course with Glas Marte! There are several variants: Ceiling and wall fastening, skylight installation or fixed part adaptation. The sliding door system is also available with fixed part adaptation. Thanks to the local guidance in the edge area, a barrier-free passage is possible.
- retaining device of the glass panes with bolts and additional bonding
- rollers on running rails
- low running noise due to plastic-coated stainless steel ball bearing rollers
- reliable perpendicular mounting
- barrier-free passage thanks to local guidance in the edge area
- easy assembly
- visually restrained handle variants
GM TOPROLL® 100 with soft stop (feed damping):
- Soft stop is integrated in the running shoe and works on the left/right and on both sides.
- minimum glass width of 900 mm required for double-sided damping
- maximum sliding door weight: 80 kg
- Cover plate required for functional reasons