With Glas Marte, in contrast to other systems, the rollers roll on running rails – not as usual in easily soiled trough or trench guides. Plastic-coated stainless steel ball bearing rollers guarantee low running noise. The glass panes of GM TOPROLL® BALANCE are held in the upper running shoe by an adhesive clamp fitting. An exact glass position is thus guaranteed, the panes do not slip. In addition, the glass is supported reliably, perpendicularly and centrally.
Simple installation is a matter of course with Glas Marte! There are several variants: Fastening to ceiling and wall. A wall niche solution (pocket mounting) can also be implemented due to diagonal roller mechanism. The glass is mounted without silicone. Glass machining is not necessary. The sliding door system is also available with fixed part adaptation; however, the construction width of 60 mm remains. Thanks to the local guidance in the edge area, a barrier-free passage is possible.
- rollers on running rails
- low running noise due to plastic-coated stainless steel ball bearing rollers
- reliable perpendicular mounting
- easy assembly
- perfect pocket mounting (wall niche solution) thanks to diagonal roller mechanism
- glass/glass solution with fixed side parts and fanlight glazing possible
- no glass processing required
- barrier-free passage thanks to local guidance in the edge area
- small distance between glass and guide rail or fixed part
- optionally with soft stop function or run-up stopper
- visually restrained handle variants
GM TOPROLL® BALANCE with soft stop (feed damping):
- Soft stop is integrated in the running shoe and works on both sides.
- usable from a leaf width of 800 mm
- Damping for 60 or 80 kg