With Glas Marte, in contrast to other systems, the rollers roll on running rails – not as usual in easily soiled trough or trench guides. Plastic-coated stainless steel ball bearing rollers guarantee low running noise. GM TOPROLL® SMART glass is held by bolts and additional bonding of the fittings. An exact glass position is thus guaranteed, the panes do not slip. In addition, the glass is supported reliably, perpendicularly and centrally.
Simple installation is a matter of course with Glas Marte! There are several variants: Ceiling and wall fastening, skylight installation or fixed part adaptation. The sliding door system is also available with fixed part adaptation. It is possible to install the running rail flush with the ceiling. Thanks to the local guidance in the edge area, a barrier-free passage is possible.
- retaining device of the glass panes with bolts and additional bonding of the fittings
- rollers on running rails
- low running noise due to plastic-coated stainless steel ball bearing rollers
- reliable perpendicular mounting
- barrier-free passage thanks to local guidance in the edge area
- easy assembly
- visually restrained handle variants
- Screwing with stainless steel hex socket head screw or visible screw piece made of stainless steel is possible